Ministar Galactica is handed in and complete!
Since the last post, many things have been added including:
- Super Laser
These were great fun to think up, draw then implement. Really adds a bit of fun to the game.
Other things added:
- Pause button / in-game help button that pauses the game and shows help to the user
- Added some more hotkeys – “p” to pause, “o” to turn music off
- Many fixes
- Made the game get increasingly harder as the levels progress
- A fading in and out “LEVEL X” indicator when a user goes up a level
- High scores page
- About page
- End game stats such as powerups used, enemies killed, bullets fired, accuracy
- New table “Accuracy” to the database, and it prints also to the high scores page
And much more. Anyway, if you want to go and play it, head over to: http://www.matthewrobbins.co.uk/ministar/ and post a high score!
Had great fun creating this assignment, and hope to work on it in the future!