Now the group project code is in and done, I finally have a bit more free time to do other things that have been waiting due to a lower priority.
One of these is HTML5, which I have already had a bit of a look at on w3schools’s site. I have now started watching some tutorials from thenewboston about HTML5 and CSS3. It all looks fantastic at the moment, with many DIV’s being replaced by meaningful tags such as <header> <article> and <footer>. I will probably change my main website, and maybe aber-links to HTML5 when I have learnt a sufficient amount about it, to make the sites look better and be a bit less static.